Enfin Levé ("We") is strongly committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Enfin Levé.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Enfin Levé, and when you report a problem with our site;
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access; and If you choose to invite friends to join our site, we may ask you for their email addresses which we may use to contact persons by email with.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They will help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
To speed up your searches;
To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways: To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form).
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006, as well as any of our associated companies, including but not limited to, our marketing agencies, event management companies and distributors who will communicate with you only on our behalf and who will not contact you about their own products and/or services. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
If Enfin Levé or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, including but not limited to our marketing agencies, event management companies and distributors. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of EUR10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The CUSTOMER'S Personal Data Administrator processed in connection with the use of the ONLINE STORE is SELLER.
- Providing personal data, as well as consent to their processing are completely voluntary. All personal data provided to us are processed only to the extent and purpose for which the CUSTOMER agreed. In the event that the CUSTOMER does not provide the data necessary to fulfill the order and does not agree to their processing, it may not be possible to complete the order.
- The administrator ensures the security of the transferred data and the implementation of CUSTOMER's rights resulting from the RODO Regulation.
- The CLIENT has the right to access their personal data and rectify their request to completely remove or limit the right to process their personal data, the right to object to processing - for this purpose you can use the function in the user account store update program or submit a report ( e.g. to the e-mail address provided), specifying the request for changes or deletion of data from the records. The customer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
- The CLIENT has the right to receive data regarding a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. He also has the right to send this data to another administrator, without any obstacles on the part of the ADMINISTRATOR from which the data will be extracted (Article 20 (1)). In cases where it is technically possible, the CLIENT may request the ADMINISTRATOR to forward its data directly to another administrator (Article 20 (2)).
- The ADMINISTRATOR may refuse to delete the CUSTOMER's data only in cases specified by applicable law, in particular if the CLIENT has not paid all amounts due to the ADMINISTRATOR.
- To perform the contract service, it is necessary to provide the following CONSUMER data:
- surname and name,
- address for shipping products,
- e-mail adress,
- telephone number,
- in the case of the company, the company name and tax identification number.